Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$112
US$113
US$113
Vio.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$113
AlgotelsUS$160
1,047 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean very nice hotel the breakfast area great place to stay convenient location stayed one night interstate hallway mattress mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

This Hampton Inn was nice and conveniently located off I26 and Rt 64. Easy to get to area attractions. The staff was very friendly, particularly the lady managing the breakfast area. Our room was clean and comfortable. Appreciated that the hotel provided gloves to wear while at the breakfast buffet. Would give this a 5 rating except for 2 things: one is traffic noise on the road in front of the hotel, and the other is the Saturday night pricing… just too much for this level of hotel. Price dropped significantly for Sunday night. Is that really fair? Exact same place and services.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter. Park by a tree on the far side of the parking lot for shade the next morning.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruce Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2022

Dear Gone_Fishin_Too,

We are pleased to have had the opportunity to welcome you here for several nights when you recently visited this part of western North Carolina. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Hampton by Hilton hotel, as well as for leaving this TripAdvisor review to let us know about all of the things that you found to be satisfactory, in addition to where improvements could be made. We are happy to know that you found our hospitality to be excellent and that our location worked well for your travels. I'll also let our staff know of the happiness that you felt with regard to the cleanliness of our accommodations and the enhanced safety protocols that we're currently using. I hope that we'll always have a room on the back side of our building to offer you in the future, too, and I assure you that we will work to ensure that we're offering our guests a consistently good value, whether it's a night of peak demand or a night where demand is much lower. Your comments are wonderful to have and we'd love to get another chance to work to earn a full 5-star rating from you when you return here in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2022

There was an error in booking and the hotel would not refund my money. We were charged for a night that we didn't even stay there. What a rip-off!! I would not trust this hotel management! There are many choices when traveling and no one needs to stay at one that is irreputable.

Dear ralphraugust,

Thank you for making the time to speak with our management team via telephone about this review. As discussed, we would never intentionally withhold a refund when it's due to a guest. I hope that your monies have been credited back by your financial institution and that you are satisfied with the conversation that you had with our staff. Additionally, I hope you'll choose to make your reservation back here again in the future. We'd love to have you as our guest and we'll work hard to make certain that we earn a full 5-star rating from you following your stay.

Reviewed 19 July 2022

I would have give this a 5, but the AC unit was extremely noisy. It kept my child up and I had to sleep with ear plugs. Also, you could hear doors slamming very early in the morning. We loved the clean pool. Room was clean and the breakfast was good. Nice location off the interstate.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear NashvilleMama,

Thank you for leaving your balanced feedback for our hotel in this TripAdvisor review. We were happy to get the chance to welcome you and your family to our property and it was great to learn that you found our cleanliness, location, indoor pool, and complimentary amenities to all be excellent. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with almost everything about your stay! I am sorry, though, for the fact that the HVAC unit in your guest room was not functioning optimally during your visit. I apologize to you for the discomfort that this caused for you and your child to feel, as well as for the fact that we didn't get the chance to address the concerns that you had before you departed. I have spoken with our maintenance staff about your report so that they could address the situation. I also hope you'll be willing to give us further chance to serve you in the future. We'd love to see you again and we'll work hard to make certain that your next stay is one that's worthy of a full 5-star rating.

Reviewed 16 July 2022

We came up to be with our churches camping retreat and and waited too long to get our reservations actually at BONCLARKEN but so happy that we were able to find a good Hampton to stay at. I always look forward to staying at the Hampton I am thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Reviewed 11 June 2022

We had to change our travel plans because of a crash on I-40, and this place was so kind to us! People are so helpful here, and everything was perfect. The location is great, and this town is so cute. We had to go downtown for an ATM, and it was just Charming. We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear KF711444,

Though your visit to the Hendersonville, NC area wasn't planned in advance, we were so happy to be able to offer you a place to spend the night here and we loved receiving your kind feedback following your stay. Your 5-star rating was also greatly appreciated! I will share your compliments about our hospitality, location, and accommodations with our staff. I'm sure that other members of our community will also love reading that you enjoyed briefly exploring the area while you were in town. I hope you'll be able to plan a return visit here in the future, too, and that you'll permit us the honor of welcoming you back. We'd love to get the chance to offer you another superb experience.