Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$76
Econo Lodge(Hendersonville)
US$78
EconoLodge
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$111
CedarWood Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$99
Travelocity
All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleanvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaindoor poolfront desk staffeasy accessgreat place to staywaffleswould stay here againnice staybusiness tripconvenient locationcookiesclose to downtownking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Just like every other Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at (which is not a bad thing)....the people at the desk were pleasant.....the room was clean....lots of screaming kids in the morning at the breakfast area......lots of parking, close to everything.....

Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Dear Glennzwife,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville! We appreciate that you made that decision, as well as that you took the time to share your experiences with our hotel via an online review.

I am glad to read that your stay contained no surprises, and that it was everything that you have come to recognize as the Hampton Inn brand experience. It always pleases me to know that our staff and our hotel's features have delivered everything that our guests expect.

Thank you, again, for making us your hotel of choice in Hendersonville, NC! If there is anything I can do to make a future stay even better, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

Room was good, front desk was pleasant, and pool was nice. But, no towels in pool area, breakfast sandwiches were stale (we ate at Fireside and enjoyed!), and computer was barely functioning because of lots of pop up error messages. I stayed there to get my Hilton points. I did like surrounding area... the hair salon out the side door was great, so were Fireside and Azteca.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tlhjar

Dear tlhjar,

I am Bruce Pope, General Manager of the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to the Hendersonville area, and thank you for reaching out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via your online review. I am very glad to read that you found the room to be nice and our staff pleasant.

While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to hear about things that need our attention. I apologize that there were no towels available within our pool area for you to use. I also apologize that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County Health Department regulations, we are not able to serve any hot items that are not individually wrapped and microwavable.

Thank you, again, for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville. If there is anything else that I can do to make a future stay more enjoyable, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

The website showed they were booked, so I called every other hotel in the area and nothing; called them, and there was one room left very late at night. Very nice front desk, easy and fast check in.

Room was great as expected at the Hampton. Very clean, quiet, no funny smells, sheets were crisp and clean and smelled fresh, bathroom spotless, etc., etc.

Issue? A small one. I was watching TV that night, and coincidentally a commercial came on for Hampton Inn and their waffle iron. I went to bed dreaming of waffles at 2am. I woke up at 8am just to get waffles, and then proceed to go back to sleep. The waffle batter must not have been made correctly, because the waffles were horrible and dry. So I thought my buddy that was with me might have had better luck.... NO. Awful waffles. So I go to try the microwaveable packages they have. AWFUL. Everything ended up hard when it came out of the microwave. So I go back up to see cream cheese, and think to myself: "I'll have a bagel". No bagels.

So, in short, if you're looking for a good room to sleep; go here. If you're looking to eat well that's included, think twice or go with the cereal and milk.

There's also a Waffle House close by, if you're so inclined.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dw518

Dear dw518,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. We appreciate that you made that decision, as well as that you have made the decision to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via an online review.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you, as well as the areas that need our attention. . I apologize that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County Health Department regulations, we are not able to serve any hot items that are not individually wrapped and microwavable. These standards were put into effect a couple of years ago. I also apologize that the waffle batter was not acceptable to your group, and I will be researching this complaint further.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Please contact me directly at the hotel if there is anything that I can do to make a future stay more comfortable. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

The room was comfortable and linens soft, towels were soft and absorbent. We were located on the first floor a few rooms down from the desk and a lot of hallway conversation and door closing noise was a problem. We were staying here with another couple who had problems getting into their room (keys didn't work, were rekeyed, and they walked into a room that was occupied). The desk clerk eventually gave them keys to a clean, unoccupied room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank FriendsofKoko
Bruce_Pope, Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Dear FriendsofKoko,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. I am glad that your group made the decision to stay with us, and I hope that we will be able to provide a stellar experience for your during all future stays.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn brand. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the quietness of your guest room. I also sincerely apologize for the incident with your traveling companions' room keys. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at The Hampton Inn in Hendersonville on Saturday, October 22nd for 1 night and wished we could have stayed longer! If weren't heading into Galtinburg the next day we would have!

We booked a king size bedroom suite and we were totally surprised! We had 1 room that was a living room and the other was our bedroom. The rooms were really roomy and comfortable. The bed was AMAZING!!!!! And we mean AMAZING!!!!! We slept great! I wish I could buy the same bed, mattress, pillows and covers for my bed here at home! We didn't hear any doors slamming or anyone out in the hall and we are light sleepers. The bathroom was great, not in any way tiny. We had a nice desk and nice little lap stand for your laptop. Plenty of room to walk around in, in both rooms. And 2 nice wardrobes...one in each room.

We looked at the breakfast and it was a nice set-up. People need to be aware that the reason they serve the breakfast that they do is all because of North Carolina laws. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County Health Department regulations, they are not able to serve any hot items that are not individually wrapped and microwavable. Their rates are extremely reasonable...in fact they were the cheapest we could find, especially for a king bed suite, so we have no problem with them serving this type of breakfast over spending thousands of dollars getting commercial kicthens and commerical dishwashers and making me pay extra for it. If you want a hot cooked breakfast, there is a great Waffle House right down the road, otherwise this breakfast was great!

Next time we are in Hendersonville this is the ONLY place we will stay!!! Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Choose a king sized bedroom suite! It's worth it!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear zdavis29,

My name is Bruce Pope and I am the General Manager at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn. I appreciate that you made that decision, and I also am so glad to hear that we were able to provide a wonderful experience for you during your stay.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. I appreciate that you took the time to write such detailed and accurate comments about various aspects of how our hotel is set up and how we operate.

Thank you again for your comments. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.