“Best Hampton ever been to.”

Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
“Best Hampton ever been to.”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The service was great. I most enjoyed the breakfast ladies...they added just the right touch!

• Stayed February 2012
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Dear moorecorps,

Thank you for writing a TripAdvisor review describing your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate the time you took to make your comments and hope that we will always be able to provide a great experience for you when you’re in Hendersonville. I have passed your remarks along to our staff so that they will know that our guests recognize it when they are provided with such good service.

I hope that you will be able to return to Hendersonville, and to our hotel, soon! Spring is a beautiful time to visit the mountains of North Carolina! Thank you, again, for your online review and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn of Hendersonville, NC.

Bruce Pope

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Dunbarton, NH
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Just like every other Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at (which is not a bad thing)....the people at the desk were pleasant.....the room was clean....lots of screaming kids in the morning at the breakfast area......lots of parking, close to everything.....

Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
Dear Glennzwife,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville! We appreciate that you made that decision, as well as that you took the time to share your experiences with our hotel via an online review.

I am glad to read that your stay contained no surprises, and that it was everything that you have come to recognize as the Hampton Inn brand experience. It always pleases me to know that our staff and our hotel's features have delivered everything that our guests expect.

Thank you, again, for making us your hotel of choice in Hendersonville, NC! If there is anything I can do to make a future stay even better, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC.

Bowie, MD
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Room was good, front desk was pleasant, and pool was nice. But, no towels in pool area, breakfast sandwiches were stale (we ate at Fireside and enjoyed!), and computer was barely functioning because of lots of pop up error messages. I stayed there to get my Hilton points. I did like surrounding area... the hair salon out the side door was great, so were Fireside and Azteca.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tlhjar
Dear tlhjar,

I am Bruce Pope, General Manager of the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to the Hendersonville area, and thank you for reaching out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via your online review. I am very glad to read that you found the room to be nice and our staff pleasant.

While we appreciate knowing the things that please you, we also like to hear about things that need our attention. I apologize that there were no towels available within our pool area for you to use. I also apologize that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County Health Department regulations, we are not able to serve any hot items that are not individually wrapped and microwavable.

Thank you, again, for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville. If there is anything else that I can do to make a future stay more enjoyable, please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The website showed they were booked, so I called every other hotel in the area and nothing; called them, and there was one room left very late at night. Very nice front desk, easy and fast check in.

Room was great as expected at the Hampton. Very clean, quiet, no funny smells, sheets were crisp and clean and smelled fresh, bathroom spotless, etc., etc.

Issue? A small one. I was watching TV that night, and coincidentally a commercial came on for Hampton Inn and their waffle iron. I went to bed dreaming of waffles at 2am. I woke up at 8am just to get waffles, and then proceed to go back to sleep. The waffle batter must not have been made correctly, because the waffles were horrible and dry. So I thought my buddy that was with me might have had better luck.... NO. Awful waffles. So I go to try the microwaveable packages they have. AWFUL. Everything ended up hard when it came out of the microwave. So I go back up to see cream cheese, and think to myself: "I'll have a bagel". No bagels.

So, in short, if you're looking for a good room to sleep; go here. If you're looking to eat well that's included, think twice or go with the cereal and milk.

There's also a Waffle House close by, if you're so inclined.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank dw518
Dear dw518,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. We appreciate that you made that decision, as well as that you have made the decision to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via an online review.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you, as well as the areas that need our attention. . I apologize that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Due to North Carolina State and Henderson County Health Department regulations, we are not able to serve any hot items that are not individually wrapped and microwavable. These standards were put into effect a couple of years ago. I also apologize that the waffle batter was not acceptable to your group, and I will be researching this complaint further.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Please contact me directly at the hotel if there is anything that I can do to make a future stay more comfortable. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.

Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The room was comfortable and linens soft, towels were soft and absorbent. We were located on the first floor a few rooms down from the desk and a lot of hallway conversation and door closing noise was a problem. We were staying here with another couple who had problems getting into their room (keys didn't work, were rekeyed, and they walked into a room that was occupied). The desk clerk eventually gave them keys to a clean, unoccupied room.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank FriendsofKoko
Bruce_Pope, Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 2 November 2011
Dear FriendsofKoko,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, NC. I am glad that your group made the decision to stay with us, and I hope that we will be able to provide a stellar experience for your during all future stays.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn brand. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the quietness of your guest room. I also sincerely apologize for the incident with your traveling companions' room keys. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Hendersonville.