“Good but not what I had expected, my bad”
Review of Honeybaked Ham

Honeybaked Ham
Ranked #88 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 14 December 2017

This was my error, I went into this cafe for the first time expecting a ham-based version of Boston Market, with ham or turkey and sides. Not sure what made me think that. Anyway, it is all about sandwiches. The people were all kind and tried to figure out how to give me what I wanted, which was basically a turkey dinner. That didn't work so I bought a traditional turkey sandwich with two sides of potato salad to go, to split with my husband. It was a surprisingly small sandwich on a good roll, but turned out to have lots of meat and was very very tasty. Both of us pronounced it perfect! The only problem was, I ordered the baked turkey and got the smoked. But it was so good we didn't care. The potato salad was also fine. Not sure in a town with several non-chain deli restaurants that I would come here again, but I can see the attraction.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you love homemade ham and bean soup...This is your place. Excellent. Great deal with a half sandwich which includes chips and a pickle. The wait staff are friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Great sandwiches, lots of flavorful meat! Quick lunch meal if you like a great sandwich. Also a wide range of take-out ham options.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Offered to bring a meal to a family gathering and was so glad to find Honeybaked ham right in the neighborhood! Picked up a ham that was just the right size (mini) and several side dishes. Plenty to choose from and quick, friendly customer service.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This is a great place to go for a relaxing lunch. Extremely friendly staff. Ordered a ham which was very tasty. We, the entire staff at Wagon Wheel Antiques, Mills River, N.C. want to thank your entire staff for a great visit.

2  Thank glennieb2015