“Food is great, but the restaurant is not!”
Review of Long John Silver's

Ranked #150 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Every once in awhile we just get the craving for Long John chicken, fish, and shrimp. We went to this LJS restaurant for the fast food so the overwhelming smell of grease when we walked in the door was not a surprise nor a deterrent. The food was good (although I had to go back to the counter to get the chicken that I ordered and not just the fish) but we had to clean our own table. This restaurant like many other LJS is very old and really shows it. All in all, if you just need to feed an urge, and can get in and out quickly, this LJS will certainly do.. Or, if you live close, get it to go, BUT check your order before you leave!!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

They always cook the food hot for me and I wait maybe 10 minutes. It'sw orth it! So many times i went to LJS's and I got half cold, and half hot food! They are consistent, and the manager is good! Recommend whatever you like in seafood! Get the extra crumblies with it!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

The entire restaurant was filthy when we were there. It had only been open an hour, so it didn't all happen that day. Food and grease all over the floors, tables and seats. Trash everywhere. Dried keycup and tartar sauce on the counter. The tea was old, and tasted sour. The bathroomhad dried pieces of toilet paper, etc on the floor as if a toilet had overflowed and no one had cleaned it up. No paper towels. Just disgusting.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Got there at 1:45, placed our order at 1:52 and didn't get our food till 2:25.. While we waited for our food we watched 11 people stand at the counter waiting to order and never got waited on or acknowledged so they all left.. When we got our food it wasn't even hot and the fish was sooooo greasy.. They weren't that busy so I don't know what the problem was.. Plus all the tables were dirty and the ketchup and forks were empty..

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was there last Saturday night on 6/11/2016 and even the Cook there is very initiative about coming out and taking care of his Customers to see if everything is Good, I can't say that about every Cook that works there but who ever he is he's Super Nice!