“I don't eat sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Indoor or outdoor dining, extremely fresh fish. Even if not a sushi eater, you have many other options. Also they will substitute soy or rice paper for seaweed. Lovely addition to Main St cuisine.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Traveling w a child w Celiac, we have to put some thought into
restaurants. And we did. We called to ask about dining later in the day, outside bc we would have our small dog w us also. No reservations. When we arrived for dinner, the middle aged Asian woman host who seemed very much to be in charge (owner? Manager?) seemed harried and might have been, but that’s part of working in food service, so I cannot excuse her rude demeanor. She informed us the patio was closed & booked for a party. We took it in stride and noted it would’ve been nice to be informed of this when we called but acknowledged perhaps the person who took our call didn’t know. When we asked for a recommendation for another place, she refused to give one citing concern for being held responsible for making a referral we wouldn’t like - wth?? And conveyed in such a haughty way! A waiter nearby overheard & gave a sympathetic grimace and suggested a few places nearby. I don’t care how highly rated the food is here - I will not $upport rudeness. Ever.

1  Thank MelS1734
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Never disappointed in our food. Love all the choices from sushi to the box meals to the fried rice. The restaurant is very clean and the service is spot on.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Whether it is lunch or dinner, UMI is consistently enjoyable. I am always pleasantly greeted at the door and pleasantly enjoy the great sushi and Bento boxes. Thanks UMI.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My husband & I love Umis. The service is great & the food is so fresh. We try to go at least once a month.