“Good breakfast”
Review of Mustang Cafe

Mustang Cafe
Ranked #80 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I love this place for breakfast. They don't have waffles but they have everything else I love. Ham, bacon, grits, biscuits. Personally I recommend the rye toast.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I had the meat omelet with hash browns and sourdough toast. The toast was OK. Everything else tasted of old, burned grease. I could not eat it all. Came in hungry and left the same way, just mildly ill as well. Had to add a lot of lemon juice to my home-brewed ice tea to kill the taste of old grease still in my mouth.

My wife had a veggie omelet. She liked it. Nothing else.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

You won't see many tourist here, it's a local restaurant with solid, nothing fancy good food at a good price. Great breakfast! Not open in the evenings but if you need to eat at 5 am this is the place!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Locally owned mom-and-pop restaurant does breakfast and lunch. Sat up at the food bar really enjoyed watching the owner she cooks everything by herself. My omelette was fantastic and the tater tot's were cooked perfect. My breakfast came out quickly but they did warn me when their really busy you may have to wait a little on your food. Believe me it is well worth the wait. The wait staff was super friendly and they all seem to help each other out to make it a good experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Our server was very nice and attentive and never let our coffee mugs get below half empty. My french toast and bacon was excellent. I always ask for my bacon to be very well done (I even say they can burn it a bit) and I usually have to send it back to be cooked some more. Not in this place. They got it right the first time and that always impresses me. Everyone in the place seemed to know each other and locals usually know the best places to eat. We had breakfast there several more times during our month long stay in the area.

1  Thank cheryl h