“Great place!”
Review of Binion's Roadhouse

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Anytime we are in Hendersonville we make it a point to stop at Binion's, Great atmosphere and good food at good prices.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you, Harry ! We're delighted you enjoyed your experience at Binion's and greatly appreciate your excellent review.

These words especially, put a big smile on our face. " Great atmosphere and good food at good prices"

We're anxious to serve you again and hope it's real soon.....meanwhile, "Happy trails to you, ★Harry F★ until we meet again!".

Binion's Roadhouse

Write a ReviewReviews (2,019)

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at Binions. Our server Maddie was super attentive and great at making suggestions and telling us what her favorites are. Food was great and Melissa the manager made us feel like we were regulars she had known for years. We will definitely be back if we find ourselves in the area again.

Bravo! Hip, Hip Hooray, MADDIE & MELISSA !

Thank you, Jaime ! We're delighted you enjoyed your experience at Binion's and greatly appreciate your excellent review.

In addition to your praise of Maddie and Melissa, these words especially, put a big smile on our face. We were, "made to feel like we were regulars she had know for years.....We will definitely be back "

We're anxious to serve you again and hope it's real soon.....meanwhile, "Happy trails to you, ★Jaime B★ until we meet again!".

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Binions does steaks better than the local Outback. They have good food and friendly staff. They also have the best lemon meringue pie I have ever tasted. If you go, be sure and ask for Corliss. She is one of their best servers and has a great personality. I’ve been here dozens of times over the years and have never been disappointed. As with all places, if you go during the off peak hours, not during the rush, you will get better personalized service and faster service. A very good place to eat. If you like loaded baked potatoes, theirs can’t be beat.

Bravo! Hip, Hip Hooray, CORLISS !

Thank you, TjC ! We're delighted you've enjoyed your experiences at Binion's and greatly appreciate your excellent review.

In addition to your praise of Corliss, these words especially, put a big smile on our face. " I've been here dozens of times over the years and have never been disappointed" So many people tell us similar things all the time. We cannot understand why most of the "not so good" reviews we get are posted by folks who come in for the 1st time (assuming they actually ate with us). We can only assume they came in expecting us to be something we're not.

We're anxious to serve you again and hope it's real soon.....meanwhile, "Happy trails to you, ★TjC★ until we meet again!".

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I had a short trip down to Charlotte, North Carolina for a business trip and needed something to eat on my way back to Nashville, Tennessee. The first thing I noticed was this place was advertised as a "roadhouse" and having eaten at a ton of roadhouses in Tennessee, I wanted to check this place out. Walking in to Binion's sets the mood that this restaurant is about southern hospitality and steaks. My waitress was Dawn and she was fantastic. She frequently checked up on us and made sure everything and everyone was doing good. She has a really good attitude and was always happy to assist us if we needed anything. I ordered an egg and bacon cheeseburger and my partner ordered their sirloin. My burger was fantastic and cooked just how I would like it and my partner's steak was amazing too. If you're heading on a roadtrip to North Carolina and have to pass through Hendersonville, this is a great place to get some great food and have a good time.

OleBob, Public Relations Manager at Binion's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Bravo! Hip, Hip Hooray, DAWN !

Thank you, Blake! We're delighted you enjoyed your experience at Binion's and greatly appreciate your excellent review. I got a kick out of two things you said. One, your SHORT trip to Charlotte from Nashville. You're right, it's only 409 miles but to me it's a grueling journey, dodging the traffic on I-40 and the total mess you can get into, in and around Charlotte. The internet says it's about 6 1/2 hours but it's feels like 8 to me! The other thing you said is absolutely true! There are (and you have eaten at) "tons of roadhouses in Tennessee" Seems like there's one on every corner. So Binion's is thrilled we at least semi-impressed you. You could have said, "Just another run of the mill, Roadhouse." :)

In addition to your nice comments about Dawn, these words especially, put a big smile on our face. " My burger was fantastic......and my partner's steak was amazing too"

We're anxious to serve you again and hope it's real soon.....meanwhile, "Happy trails to you, ★Blake B★ until we meet again!".

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We just moved to town and this place has not let us down. Finally tried a steak and I'm glad I did. Everything so far is very good. Our server Shelly was so nice and sweet. Can't wait to go back with our out of town visitors.

Bravo! Hip, Hip Hooray, SHELLY !

Thank you, Andie! We're delighted you enjoy your experiences at Binion's and greatly appreciate your excellent review. Binion's weclomes you to Town! In addition to your nice comments about Shelly, these words especially, put a big smile on our face. "Can't wait to go back with our out of town visitors"

We're anxious to serve you again and hope it's real soon.....meanwhile, "Happy trails to you, ★Andiebo★ until we meet again!".