“Great coffee and pastry”

Black Bear Coffee Co
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious coffee and I fell in love with the cinnamon muffins. And even though they have a artistically decorated coffee shop that's great to sit in, my fav is their outdoor cafe area!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on a Saturday morning to grab a cup of coffee while strolling around downtown Hendersonville. It's your typical small town coffee shop - a good selection of drip coffee plus a full espresso bar of whatever caffeinated concoction you enjoy and a selection of pastries and breakfast sandwiches.

The prices were on par and the coffee was good. The issue was they only had one barista working and she wasn't able to keep up. To be fair, she took the time to lovingly make each drink that was ordered. She could have rushed the process and delivered a subpar drink, but despite the line that formed, she made sure each drink got her best effort. I appreciated that and hope that others waiting did too!

If I ever found myself wandering the streets of downtown Hendersonville again, I'd likely stop in and by a cup of coffee!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We each ordered a beverage and pastry after seeing a play. They happened to have comedy night. As we ordered the comedian was using a lot of foul language so we went outside to enjoy our beverages and pastries. Even people with kids walking by could hear it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We have stopped here many times when visiting my 93-year-old mother. Love the coffee and the place. Nice neighborhood gathering spot.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The coffee here is so good and so worth waiting for. There is almost always a short line at this pace because it is so good.

Date of visit: June 2017