“Yum!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Ate dinner with a party of six with three people with food restrictions. The young man who waited on us was so personable and helpful in answering all our questions. Everything ordered was delicious and well prepared. Definitely a place I'd love to go back to to try other dishes.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Quaint atmosphere, polite friendly service BUT the food is scrumptious. We had the chicken satay appetizer, and two of the lunch specials both were excellent they have some interesting sauces and if we are ever in Hendersonville again we will probably stop here again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I go to Lime Leaf several times a year and I've never been disappointed. The lunch menu is quite reasonable and quite tasty. The dinner menu is even bigger and reasonably priced also. The flavors are very good. The service is very good. The atmosphere is also comfortable. It is right on Main Street. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Four of us met at Lime Leaf - two of us were brave and tried a "2 pepper" meal (as shown on the menu) - YOWSA! It was curry, and it was good, but it was HOT! I cannot imagine what the "3 pepper" version would be like! Still - I think I might order it the next time!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is one of my favorite places to eat so was very disappointed when I checked online and was assured they were open only to arrive and new hours are posted on the door.

Date of visit: February 2018