“Fresh excellent Thai food”

Boon Choo Thai Express
Ranked #51 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Wow what a find! This restaurant is casual yet the food is very delicious. I have eaten Thai in many cities but Boon Choo has the best fresh spring rolls and Tom Ka soup I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We were very pleasantly surprised by this little spot nearby our hotel. The hotel staff mentioned it to us as a "nearby travelers favorite," and they were right. Appreciated that -- even at dinner time -- you can order the "lunch size" portion. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Neat little spot - beer and wine available - but not the visor at restaurant - you can find their menu on yelp as they have no web site and they don’t deliver.

The stir fry shrimp with red pepper sauce had a spicy kick and I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

It's almost like a fast food place. You order at the counter, get a number, then they bring you the food. I had the green curry with a 2.5 spice rating out of 5. Just right on the heat. The chicken and vegs were very good. I thought the sauce was a little watery compared to other places I've been to. But it tasted good. My wife had veg fried rice and liked it. There is no beverage machine. Our Sprites came in a can. Nothing fancy here but the food is good.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

this is a great alternative for Thai food, the other Thai places are right in town and it can get pretty crowded and crazy especially during peak seasons. the portions are generous and the food is tasty.