“Wonderful Roast Duck!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone: 828-696-9800
Reviewed 21 October 2017

The menu is very extensive so take your time to look at all of your options! Something for everyone...from Sushi to Roast Duck, to Pad Thai and on and on.

I selected the Roast Duck, one of the signature dishes of Champa, and it was indeed excellent...tender and very flavorful duck with perfect crispy skin. Served with brown rice and mixed vegetables and a wonderful sauce/gravy. My friend chose the Triple Delight (Seafood combo) also with brown rice and vegetables....very, very good.

The restaurant was not crowded when we arrived around 6:00 p.m. so we were seated immediately and selected an 'adult beverage' prior to dinner. More diners arrived over the course of the next hour or so. Service was very attentive and efficient throughout our visit. Portions were very substantial and the price points were very much in line with the quality and quantity of the food served.

Highly recommend Champa and I will definitely return on a future visit to Hendersonville.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I dined at the sushi bar the other night and was quite pleased with the sushi and the service. I ordered the sunshine roll which was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. I paired it with a house wine and enjoyed the generous pour!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Food had no flavor. Very disappointed we tried a variety of dishes! Red Panang curry had no flavor very bland asked for medium spice general tso's chicken had such a thick paste like sauce couldn't even eat it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped by Champa after a day of apple picking and exploring Hendersonville. It has outdoor seating on the shady side of the street in the evening, which is exactly what we were looking for. Not knowing anything about the restaurant before walking up to it, our expectations were low. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dishes. We had a simple garden salad with ginger dressing along with edamame to start and I shared the Red Panang Curry with Tofu for my meal. The thai curry had a good flavor. I ordered spicy and it really wasn't too spicy so I did add hot sauce, but the flavors were good. The dish also contained a good amount of fresh veggies. The dish was large enough to share. The menu is diverse with a full sushi menu, Thai options, stir-fry options, etc. They have several kids options as well. My seven-year-old also enjoyed his meal. The server was very nice.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Varied menu and we enjoyed the homey atmosphere. We will return and look at other selections. Wait staff was v ery attentive. Great location .