“Excellent, consistent lattes made to your order”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This Starbucks location is the the only one in the Hendersonville area other than Starbucks imbedded in Ingles grocery stores. My first choice for a latte would be from an independent roaster/cafe which can turn out a great espresso drink, but I was in the area on a mid Saturday morning and eager to give this stand alone Starbucks another try. I went through the drive-through and ordered my standard drink which is always extra hot. The first sip told me that it was the standard, enjoyable, consistent drink I expect from Starbucks. I hope they can and will maintain their high standards. If so, I'll be back. Recommended!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My husband and I started our day here with a couple of Latte's and breakfast sandwiches. The staff was welcoming and quickly had our order done. The only downside was that there was more foam in one of the latte's than what it probably should be.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

My husband and I came for a couple of Latte's and breakfast sandwiches. We happened to arrive just before a morning rush. Good service and food.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My husband and I came for breakfast on a Sunday morning. A couple of Latte's and breakfast sandwiches were tasty and prepared quickly.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We ordered Latte's and a couple of Gouda and Egg sandwiches. Our Latte's took about 10 minutes to get since prime breakfast time. But the sandwiches were heated up right away...they need to get the timing more in sync, so ready at the same time.