Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$90
Algotels
US$82
PricelineUS$89
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
All reviews room was clean waffles convenient location chimney rock downtown hendersonville highway mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

Unless your ONLY criteria are a low price and an average room/bed, stay away! Breakfast was a complete disaster, no eggs, no utensils other than knives, no juice and terrible coffee. Totally indifferent service...

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank MikeyrInScott
Reviewed 6 March 2022 via mobile

Very uncomfortable weekend. Staff not friendly at all. Staff only spoke during check in to get credit card and tell me room number. Didn’t speak at all at check out. Beds and pillows are hard as rocks. We were placed in a handicap room. There would not have been room for a wheelchair anywhere except the bathroom.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your booking came from 3rd party as a handicap room. The hotel cannot change the room type if it comes from 3rd party like Expedia, Booking.com, hotel.com etc. Next time book direct with us and you will get the room type you want.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

I'm a nurse who travels for work and I booked this hotel because the pictures seemed nice. I called ahead and asked for a room on the top floor and away from the elevator. When I arrived I asked about my request. The gentleman said no one told him and I was put by the elevator. The room had a step you had to go up to get in so you couldn't roll the cart in with your stuff. My towels and a washcloth were stained. The water shot out the side of the shower head and got all over the floor. The bottom of toilet had what appeared to be urine at the base on both sides. I asked for the manager to call me but I never received a call from her.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve stayed at this hotel. The second floor has very unique rooms that are a little off the main hallway. The first floor still wasn’t bad even for being a couple rooms down from the lobby. Staff is always friendly. Rooms are clean. Quantity stay for your money.

Room tip: Parking lot Coming from the north you do have to make a u-turn to get to the road
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2022

The staff was nice, the place was clean and it was close to restaurants. Didn't have any issues. The gym was small but it was empty so had no issues using what we needed! Overall we were satisfied. Room was spacious!

Date of stay: December 2021