US$85
EconoLodge
US$124
US$108
US$93
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$75
US$150
US$124
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

A room with microwave and small refrigerator that meets the basic needs of a traveler. We just needed a bed for 1 night on our way to the beach and found this motel. We were pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the beds and the shower pressure. Affordable and clean rooms with helpful front desk staff. I would recommend to anyone needing a clean bed for an overnight stop

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MerrymeOhio
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Much better than the usual cheap fare. Family that takes care of the desk is nice and helpful, place is very safe with all of the parking lot facing major road. Also clean and neat. This is a cheap motel and absolutely not luxurious - if you want bells and whistles pay more. But if you want a good deal in a location close to lots of restaurants, gas stations, etc., this is the place. Note that road noise can be loud; light sleepers should bring ear plugs.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheree H
Reviewed 5 November 2015

If you're just looking for a clean place to sleep and shower then this is the place. If you expect much more then pay much more to stay at a fancier hotel. We got a clean place to rest and watch tv for the night and saved some $$. I would stay again.

Rooms have free wifi and mini-fridge with microwave.
No pool, no breakfast, which will save you money.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank StonewallBrigade
Reviewed 2 July 2015

I booked a room on the road and was really worried because it was so cheap. The room was clean and that's all i care about no bells and whistles, mini fridge and microwave, but I would prefer to stay here and bring my own iron, coffee maker etc.! When I travel the hotel is a place to sleep & shower, not the destination!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank justLisaanddarby
Reviewed 20 April 2015

After reading some of the reviews, I was a bit worried about staying at the Sherwood, but my fears were unfounded. At check in, I was greeted warmly and desk clerk offered suggestions to area attractions. The motel is not new or trendy, but my room was very clean and comfortable.There is not a coffee maker in the room, but coffee is available in the office ! On my next visit to the area, I will stay in this family owned motel !

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo