US$107
QualityInn
US$143
US$168
US$140
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$224
US$196
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsabc storeroom was cleangreat value for the priceair stationother hotels
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We had to change rooms as the one booked had a ridiculously small double bed the size of which I have not seen in over 20 years and had to pay another$9 for the "upgrade". In the new room, the hair dryer had sparkles in it and could not be used. The breakfast was minimal with no waffle machine and a dirty microwave.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I was the only one at the hotel.. which kind of sketched me out. When I got in my room you could tell the sheets hadn’t been changed and the bedding had stains everywhere. I ended up going to buy new sheets, Clorox wipes, and Lysol to clean a little. Other than that we had a wonderful time and the service was great. Price was ok too.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Everything was great but I have to say that customer service was excellent!!! Not only all was clean but this place is "PET FRIENDLY"!!! We will continue booking are future stays here with no doubt about it. One little thing negative was the pillows, wish they were a bit softer :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The hotel photos online are extremely deceiving! The staff was very nice & completely accommodating- he let us switch our dates on short notice due to a death in my family. However, walking into this hotel was like traveling back in time to the 1980’s. Everything is clean, but totally outdated. The bathroom was so old the tub is permanently stained. I was leery to even shower. Our room had a new TV & cable, which was nice. Yet, the awnings are moldy & torn out front of the hotel. I was disappointed in Days Inn & wouldn’t book with this chain again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Not the cleanest motel...but didn't have any bugs. It's just an old hotel. For the money I was satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family