All reviews clean rooms general manager marine base hot breakfast fitness center bed was comfortable visit family excellent stay would recommend this hotel to anyone shower head new bern easy access place to stay the hotel staff definitely stay here again front desk staff atlantic beach
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This Hampton Inn is excellent, clean, well run, and well staffed. The hotel is very conveniently located, particularly if you are in town for business aboard MCAS Cherry Point. The staff are courteous and helpful and I was always greeted with a smile.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the chance to serve you. A big thank you for choosing us. Please come back and stay with us again when ever your travels bring you to this area. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel. I wish I could give it 4.5 stars, but there isn't a way with this app. I was super impressed with this facility when I recently stayed there. It's one of the most modernly equipped hotels I've experienced and very new, fresh look. So many charge outlets in the room; such a refreshing change from hunting for outlets.

The breakfast included very good fresh hand cut fruit, rather than the precut canned stuff served at the Hampton I stayed in the night before closer to the beach. Very nice! Everyone was friendly.

Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that sound travels way too much in this hotel, and I could hear the people in the next room talking and was woken up by kids talking to each other in the hall at 6:30.

Regardless, I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words. I am sorry you were disturbed by kids in the hall.
It was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to many more chances to serve you again!
Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel has been completely renovated! Extremely clean and comfort! Miss Rugy Mcallister, Asst. General Manager ensures complete customer satisfaction during my stays while there. Housekeeping does a tremendous job of ensuring cleanliness! I will be staying at this hotel for my next trip. Ret. MSgt. USAF

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your patronage and kind words about team. It is always a pleasure to serve you. Looking forward to your next trip. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Convenient, clean, restful with great service. That is what keeps us coming back when we are in the area. The staff is very friendly and helpful with excellent facilities. Ample parking with easy access. A interesting Marine Aviation museum behind the motel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that your stay was what you have come to expect from us. I am so proud of my team for carrying a single focus - that is our esteemed guests' happiness. Thank you so much for recognizing their efforts. As always we look forward to your next visit and serve. Thank you so much for your continued support to the property.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The hotel was clean,the staff was nice and the room was clean. The only issue was the bathroom door,the was a sliding door for both the bathroom and the closet. The door could not lock so my little daughter walks in on me. Other than that it was ok for going out to the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Guest,
We are sorry you did not like the new barn style door. Your comments are very important to us and we will see how we can incorporate your suggestions. We are so happy that other than this you liked our hotel's cleanliness, staff and the closeness to the beach. Thank you so much for choosing us for your lodging needs.