US$110
HIExpress.com
US$108
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$75
US$150
US$124
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskindoor poolnew bernsuite roomusing pointsthe breakfast areanice hotelroom wasn't readymilitary baseregular roommain gatean upgradelooked cleanallow petsthe entire hoteltourist center
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We stayed here 4 nights to attend a wedding using our points. They have a great breakfast and nice clean hotel with friendly staff. The king suite is roomy with a couch to relax on. The bed was a little too firm though.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Melinda M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Dear General C,

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review! We appreciate you using your points to stay with us and are glad you found the hotel clean with friendly staff and a great breakfast. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I stayed here a few days on business and had a great experience. I stayed on the executive level and it was wonderfully quiet. I had reservations when I saw how close my room was to the elevator but I never heard anything. The breakfast was great and the location is very convenient to base. The make-up wipes in the bathroom were greatly appreciated. I would definitely stay here again. The Mexican restaurant in the parking lot is surprisingly good.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear NCtravelz,

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review! We are pleased to hear that you chose to stay with us while in town for business and glad that your room was quiet. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

From my first contact to my last, this place was incredible. We got into town early and ate and wanted to go to the beach, but needed to change. I called the hotel and spoke to Lisa and told her what was going on, she changed us to a room that was ready so we could come change and drop off our stuff, despite that it was before the 3PM check in. We knew we would be out late and wanted to swim when we got back but the indoor pool closes at 9PM, so I asked Lisa what could be done and she said to talk to John as he was the night guy but suggested it should not be an issue. Well we were visiting Beaufort and ate dinner there, we knew we could not get back before 9PM, I called and spoke to Steven who said no worries about keeping the pool open for us. We got back and swam for about an hour, John was now at the desk and I thanked him for keeping it open and thank you Steven for letting John know. I met Wendy at check in and then she prepared an awesome breakfast spread for us (The hotel I mean) Sunday morning. I know you are really waiting to hear the room details, so here you go. The room was beautiful, clean and well laid out with soap, shampoo and conditioner, plenty of towels and wonderful large shower with doors, not a stupid dirty curtain constantly sticking to your body. There was coffee supplies and cups. The sheets looked and smelled clean and felt nice. This was a wonderful hotel experience and we love the area so we will be back. Thank you again for an awesome stay!

Room Tip: Stay here for an awesome experience.

Dear Tim P,

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review about your stay! We are pleased to hear that Lisa took such great care of you and made your stay special and that you enjoyed that amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

We booked our hotel through hotels.com, and everything seemed promising at first until we got into the room. We walked in thinking that we were given someone elses room because we had asked for two full size beds and instead there was a king size bed...but wait! There's more... The comforter and pillows looked like they had been thrown on the sofa and the sheet protector was partially hanging off the bed. There was also a cup with water on the dresser, and the shower looked like it had just been used. My husband went to the lobby to let the hotel employee know. I was thinking that she would put us in a different room, but I was wrong. The young woman at the front desk told him, "I was afraid of that" and "I'm sorry but I'm the only one here and the manager's not here. The best I can do is give you these sheets." So my husband comes back upstairs with bedsheets and pillowcases. Basically she was telling us here are your sheets...good luck with the rest of that crap. I'm almost sure she would have given us cleaning supplies if told her the bathroom and showers didn't look like they had been cleaned either.
So I went downstairs to talk to the young lady and instead of going on some furious fire-spewing tangent on how if this is their idea of making us feel like we're home away from home, she's bat sh!@ crazy, I notified her that we had requested two full size beds and not one king sized bed. Then her inner customer service powers finally shined through. She put on her customer thinking cap and was able to give us the room we had asked for. Thank you, young lady for making it right. The new room was more than up to standards. It was very clean, there were sheets on the bed, the bathroom clean, towels were stocked....magnifico. This is the way Holiday Inn is supposed to be.
Was I upset that this wasn't taken care of the first time my husband went to notify the young woman at the front desk? Of course. Do I think she could have addressed it differently the first time? I absolutely do. I imagine that she is still trying to figure out the ways of customer service, but I do have to commend her for finally fixing the issue.
It does make me wonder what the hell housekeeping was doing from the time the last guest checked out until 5pm when we finally checked in. Isn't check out at noon? That's five hours of cleaning? Seriously, the first room looked like someone said, "F@#$ this! I quit!" The only thing the room was missing was a table flipped on it's back.
This hotel's slogan should be, "Hey! We know you're on vacation, but make your own damn bed. Feel like you never left home." or "You won't know what your room will look like, and neither do we."

Room Tip: Just pick a room where you don't have to make your own bed. Unless you're into that kind of thing.
1  Thank Joanna W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Joanna W,

Thank you for your candid review. We rely on guest feedback as this will allow us to improve wherever possible. It is good to know that despite your initial issues with your room accommodations it was eventually resolved by our front desk. We apologize for not being able to provide a good customer service the first time and for falling short of expectations on housekeeping. Cleanliness is one of our top priority and we are sorry for letting you feel otherwise. Rest assured that your observations will be reviewed by our management team and actions shall be taken to address these accordingly. Your feedback is important as this will help us to continuously improve our service awareness and skills.

Please give us a try again and we believe you will find the experience quite different.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Amazing hospitality!!
My wife and I returned from being stationed in Europe after 6 1/2 years and we stayed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Havelock, North Carolina for 99 nights! Yes 99 nights, while our new home was being completed. Wonderful experience. Amazing staff from top management, front desk professionals to room cleanliness technicians. Great breakfast included and pet friendly. Clean rooms, free Wi-Fi and comfy beds.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear David_and_Jacki,

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing a review about your stay! We are so glad you had amazing hospitality and decided to stay with us while building your house. We hope you will stop in and see us sometime!