“A real “gem””

Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Hampstead
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Had a business lunch and and great meal! Sushi was excellent as was the service. I like the darker ambience. Glad it’s here, I will be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 693khu

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times. Food is good. Service is good. The owner though was standing around the last time I went & closing time. We had already ordered & were eating our meal. He was standing around the cooks/cleaners like a hawk making them hurry. Still customers in there. Very rude of him I think.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We came in this past Saturday 23 June dinner and our party was immediately seated. Very quick drink orders , we had Appetizers of Bang Bang, Crab Rangoon and I had a Peking Duck roll.They came quickly , were absolutely wonderful, our dinner order was taken, I had Soft Shell crab roll and Eel Roll, Wife had California Roll and Sesame chicken (we shared it) Friends had a Bento Box and Steak stir Fried.
Believe me it is well worth the drive from Wilmington, and remember you get what you paid for-a bit pricey but fantastic food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Service was very friendly fast, efficient and attentive. The sushi was delicious. I ordered the red dragon and it was plenty and very fresh tasting. The ambiance is consistent with a sushi house. The seaweed salad was a huge hearty portion, fresh and crisp.

We came back that week and I ordered the Pad Thai, very healthy portion and fantastic taste and freshness.

I would most definitely would make this a regular stop if I lived in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We started w/ Appetizers of "Bang Bang Shrimp", they were very good with a nice light sauce & just a little tangy flavor.
My wife had "Sesame Chicken w/ Fried Rice" and a "Salad w/ Ginger Dressing". She thought both the Salad & Sesame Chicken were tasty.
I had two Sushi Rolls: one was the "Coco Roll" & the other was the "Lobster Tempura Roll". I loved both of the Sushi Rolls and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
The service was a little slow on this night, but usually is fine. Overall, this is a good Sushi Restaurant & we will continue to go for good food.

Date of visit: March 2018