“Best Burrito Around!!”
Review of Burrito Shak

Burrito Shak
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Hampstead
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Fresh, Fast and Fun food made to order in front of you. Everything is made from scratch using high quality products.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

My husband and I are die-hard Flaming Amys fans for years. We drive 40 minutes from Hampstead to eat there each time we're in town. We decided to try Burrito Shak near our house. I had the T.I. burrito w/pork - amazing! My husband scarfed his down without looking up. It would be a home run if they would add a sweet salsa to their salsa bar - like a mango, peach or pineapple. For sure our new burrito place. Very clean and nice staff as well. Check them out!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We eat at The Burrito Shak at least once to twice a week since they opened, have never been disappointed. Top notch food and customer service, doesn’t get better than that! Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This little secret has been in Hampstead for awhile and I'm just checking it out now
Great food service is great and food is great I've been here twice and ordered a bowl and both times it was the same
As a local I highly recommend it

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stopped for lunch after a visit to Pender Pines Nursery and so glad we did. Definitely the number one best fish tacos ever! Hubby had beef tacos and was equally happy. Add their delicious guacamole and you have enough food token you full until the next day!
Food is fresh & so delicious & made as you like it! Will drive the hour to eat there at least once a month!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

BuritoShak n Hampstead, NC, midway between Topsail Island and Wilmington is “not to miss.” The food is prepared the way you want, it is fresh and the staff is very friendly AND helpful. Prices are reasonable and the helpings are large - always have a doggy bag. This restaurant is the final round of “best tacos in North Carolina “. Fan voted, so you know it’s good!