“Best Neighborhood Restaurant in Area”
Review of Jebby's on 17

Jebby's on 17
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Always great food not typically found in area.

Great service.

Friendly neighborhood feel.

Outstanding staff.

Always a reliable restaurant for eating in or take out.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly impressed with quality of food and fast courteous staff. Will make it a regular choice when in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went here for lunch. Staff was friendly, but they probably need to hire one more waitress because they are so busy. Food is good. Many lunch specials to choose from. They do have vegetarian choices which is great. If you are a onion ring lover they make the best!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

What a dive, but good googley mooglely.... such good good!! “Side salad” was fresh and huge, the steak & cheese was delicious! We just moved and happy to have this little place nearby!

1  Thank 693khu
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We went to Jebby's yesterday for lunch with my husbands parents. My husband and I have been twice for dinner, and this was our first time for lunch. Each time we have visited the food and service were exceptional. The food is all prepared in house from what I can see and as good as, if not better than moms home cooking. My husband and I tried the burger this time, which is fresh ground at the establishment, and it was so good. You can put pretty much whatever toppings you can think of on it. The fries are fresh cut and the salads are very fresh and delicious. Our drinks were always filled before becoming empty and we were made to feel extremely welcome. There is a full bar and a great variety of beer. I definitely recommend this place to everyone.