“Best Calzone Ever”

Homeport Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Hampstead
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Homeport Restaurant located on Hwy 17N Hampstead offers Italian Cuisine, Pizza, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers and more. We have a Full Menu, Kids Menu, Bar Area with TV, Restaurant Seating and Local Delivery. We have daily menu specials, and all day menu, extended bar hours on weekends accommodating business, event catering and a wonderful menu. Please stop in today or call for a to go order! Our staff is friendly, parking is plentiful and we have a large restaurant to accommodate small and large groups.
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I'm an airline pilot and traveled the world. I've eaten pizza from NY to Italy on a regular basis. Homeport has the best pizza and CALZONE ever! Crab dip with pita bread and ribeye awesome.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

The Homeport Special has always been my favorite pizza and the new location in Hampstead did not disappoint! Kiddos enjoyed some pasta from the kids menu and WOW... The garlic knots flew off the table! Love the updated menu - next time, I'll have to try something new. Too bad we're too far away for delivery on Topsail Island now - I encourage all the Hampstead local delivery folks to phone in your order now! Or visit the dining room where everything was fresh & clean - and the staff was super friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Pleased to say I stumbled on this during my work day and was pleasantly surprised! Great pub style food, good prices, lots of seating and parking. The staff is super friendly too!

There is a bar up front and huge dining room in the back!

Good selection of beer too!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I have had the opportunity to eat here twice and I have not been disappointed. The first visit I tried the Homeport Pizza and a made to order Calzone. On my second visit I tried the Cajun Shrimp and sausage over Penne in a Marinara sauce and it was to die for! Definitely will keep going back and trying new things!