“They take the 100% satisfaction Guarantee very seriously, and it shows.”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My first stay at this property. The staff were great, room was top notch. Mangaer's reception was really good. I enjoyed my stay and everyone employed there made that possible. Thank you to all for being so nice and caring.

Room Tip: I had a great room on the third floor right near the elevators. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stopped here for the night. The front desk clerk gave us bottles of water upon arrival. A recommendation for dinner at a local restaurant. Beds were very comfortable, clean room. Breakfast area was clean and well supplied. I would make this a regular stop on my trip. I cant recall if there was a microwave in our room, but there was not a fridge.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I feel like it's home away from home. Staff were very attentive to the guests needs. I enjoyed the pool. Complementary coffee and continental breakfast. Good selection of food. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Great place to stay, great staff, very clean and room was perfect. This hotel is pricy compared to surrounding places. Attwifi was good. Breakfast bar is kinda hit or miss. Staff friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 January 2017

When Hurricane Mathew hit we lost power and the fear of flooding became overwhelming for my 87 year old mother. I called around and hotels rooms was becoming hard to find. When I walked in I knew that all was going to be well. The staff was very professional. Phone calls were coming in back to back. she answered the telephone and processed me in. My mother loved the hotel entrance and her room. I was able utilize the computer. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family