All reviews convention center front desk complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub great place to stay room was clean very nice hotel convenient location would highly recommend this hotel other hotels shopping and restaurants shower head staff was friendly in town business trip would definitely stay here again waffles
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stopped here for the night. The front desk clerk gave us bottles of water upon arrival. A recommendation for dinner at a local restaurant. Beds were very comfortable, clean room. Breakfast area was clean and well supplied. I would make this a regular stop on my trip. I cant recall if there was a microwave in our room, but there was not a fridge.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I feel like it's home away from home. Staff were very attentive to the guests needs. I enjoyed the pool. Complementary coffee and continental breakfast. Good selection of food. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I'm in town.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Great place to stay, great staff, very clean and room was perfect. This hotel is pricy compared to surrounding places. Attwifi was good. Breakfast bar is kinda hit or miss. Staff friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

When Hurricane Mathew hit we lost power and the fear of flooding became overwhelming for my 87 year old mother. I called around and hotels rooms was becoming hard to find. When I walked in I knew that all was going to be well. The staff was very professional. Phone calls were coming in back to back. she answered the telephone and processed me in. My mother loved the hotel entrance and her room. I was able utilize the computer. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I was in town for a graduation at the Greenville Convention Center. This was a very convenient location. They share a parking lot. Very welcoming professional staff. The hotel is a very clean and modern.