US$104
US$98
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Econo Lodge(Gastonia)
US$57
US$136
US$117
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$101
WoodSpring Suites Charlotte Gastonia(Gastonia)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
US$73
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskstaff was friendlygravy and biscuitsseparate sitting areagreat hotel experiencewould stay here againbreakfast areapast two yearswafflesrecommend this hotelthe ac unitbreakfast was includedcomfy bedmicrowave and refrigeratorthe entire staffleft earlyrooms are nice
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip. Very clean and comfortable room. Excellent value for price. Jason at the front desk is very friendly and helpful, he shared all the good eating spots and was on the spot with anything I needed. If you have to be away from home and are in Gastonia, this is a great option to stay with.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mchasehehn
Christopher O, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your visit to the Comfort Suites Gastonia. I am delighted to read about how you enjoyed your stay and that our Guest Services Agent was able to assist you with recommendations. I will share your kind comments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel at least once a week .The staff is very helpful and the rooms are very clean .On Tuesdays they have a evening social that is very nice they try to make you feel at home away from home . I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are traveling!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Christopher O, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stays here at the Comfort Suites. I am delighted to read of how my associates make you feel at home when you are away. I know that travelling frequently and being away from home can be difficult so we are happy that you are enjoying your time here in Gastonia. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in at the last minute for an overnight break from driving. Very accommodating, comfortable, clean and welcoming! Also reasonably priced! Desk staff was really great (Jason and Lauren). I’d stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deb P
Christopher O, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at the Comfort Suites Gastonia. I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay. I will be forwarding your kind comments along to my staff. We hope that you will consider stopping by again on your future travels through the area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I am a business professional who has been working in the Charlotte area for the last year and I stay at this hotel at least once every couple of weeks. The service is always consistent, the rooms are clean and comfortable and it has truly felt like home away from home for these past 12 months. Chris, the Manager, is a great guy who always making booking a reservation easy, as is Lauren, Jason and the other members of the staff. The hotel has a wonderful breakfast buffet every morning, is in a safe location and is within walking distance of several restaurants. If you are staying in the area, you cannot go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim W
Christopher O, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at the Comfort Suites Gastonia. I am delighted to read that we are able to make your bookings easy and that you are enjoying your stays with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My visit with this property was exceptional. Jason at the front desk was very kind and helpful. Chris the GM was very welcoming and made sure my stay was great. Breakfast was plentiful and the attendant was very sweet. I recommend this hotel to anyone if you are ever in the area.

Room Tip: Great quiet hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mrsfit1970
Christopher O, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. We are delighted to read about how you had enjoyed your stay at our property. I will pass along your kind comments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays to Gastonia. Have a great day.