All reviewsfront deskstaff was friendlygravy and biscuitsseparate sitting areagreat hotel experiencewould stay here againbreakfast areapast two yearswafflesrecommend this hotelthe ac unitcomfy bedmicrowave and refrigeratorthe entire staffleft earlybreakfast buffetrooms are nice
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Hurricane Irene chased us home. We had driven all night arriving there 3.00 in the morning.
Due to the circumstances they allowed a late check out and offered us a late breakfast. The service made us comfortable. I would drive extra miles to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank merceede
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We stayed here for my nieces wedding the breakfast was great . the staff was very friendly. The room almost everyday was clean . They did a terrific job on bathtub when I asked them to clean it for us when we arrived . Overall we would stay again .

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank penquin77Mtn_Home
Reviewed 11 July 2011

under renovation. Bathroom door would not close, desk not appropriate for business, front desk needed help.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 8 July 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights in April 2011, while visiting an elderly relative in the area. We chose the hotel based on the ratings on Trip Advisor - we were not disappointed.
I had a special request for a non-smoking room because of my severe asthma and not only were we given a great room - the house keeping staff had deep clean the room and used a special air purifier to super clean the air in the room. It really made our stay that much more pleasant. The breakfast room was one of the nicest in all the Choice Hotels we have ever stayed in. It was large, with lots of tables and chairs and the make your own waffles were fantastic. My daughter was in heaven with the waffles. The front desk staff was very nice and made check in and out very easy.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2010

The front desk staff was quick and courteous which making check-in a breeze. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable, much better than any hotel I have stayed in for a long time actually. The room we had was large and it connected to a second room, which we needed for our kids. The location was close to the interstate so hgetting there was not a problem either. The internet is wireless and worked great on a Windows Vista laptop. The pool was a little small but the kids loved it anyway. My favorite thing about this hotel was the soft, plush, pillow top beds.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family