“The Best”

Asian King Buffet
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Description: The Asian King Chinese & Sushi Buffet is located in the new Walmart plaza just off of 64. It opened its doors for the first time on January 23,2013 and, in the time it has been open, has quickly become a favorite of local diners. As indicated by the name, the restaurant is primarily a chinese and sushi buffet. There are a number of traditional chinese buffet selections, including offerings such as lo mein, sesame chicken, steamed dumplings , egg rolls and sugar donuts. There is also an ever fresh selection of a variety of sushi & sashimi on the sushi bar. In addition to the buffet selections, Asian King also offers a full menu featuring numerous chinese favorites, tempura and sushi.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Asian King is the best! Well worth the 45 minute drive. Customer service is phenomenal. The food is wonderful and always consistent! I highly recommend!

1  Thank Tyler W

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Appealing both to my 90 year old mother and my 8 year old granddaughter, this place was perfect for our girls' lunch out. Very fresh dishes, lots of variety, creative sushi--this is obviously a place where the owners have a lot of pride in their product. They went the extra mil to remind us we were leaving behind an umbrella. Wish it had a handicapped space in the front..

1  Thank LauraJean
Reviewed 10 July 2017

A great variety of food which is constantly kept fresh and hot.
For me, the problem is the floor service. There are not enough servers to take care of patrons' needs. Also it would be helpful to have more English speaking help.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I've seen Asian King recommended on Facebook several times so my husband and I tried it.

Not impressed. All they had was the same old, cold, dried out food every other Chinese place has. Nothing I had on my plate was even warm, much less hot. They had some imitation crab that was so old it was like crunchy rubber.

Maybe people are referring to the sushi when they rave about this place? I don't like it so I didn't try it.

The staff, 2 younger women and an older man were very unfriendly.

I'll continue my search for a good Chinese buffet because I didn't find it here.

1  Thank SDR1977
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Wasn't bad food. Had a little bit of everything. Their version of fried rice was undercooked. Rice was crunchy. Wished they would have had General TSOS but that's okay. Lots of sushi (didn't try). Soups, fruit , dessert and most of the usual Chinese food. I wouldn't go back but if you are craving Chinese it will do.