“Bo-Berry Biscuits!”

Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Good chicken and friendly service, but really stand out is their Bo-Berry Biscuits. Bojangles' version of a blueberry biscuit. Very Good!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I'm not normally a fast food fan. But their food is exceptionally good. I had the grilled chicken sandwich, and I also helped my wife finish her very good biscuit that came with her chicken. This place is a very good place to eat!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

My boyfriend quite often go here and sometimes when we are on the motorcycle, we will get it to go and ride and picnic. Awesome chicken!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

No matter what time of day you come, you always have to wait. We go drive thru and don't always get a lot of food. But we always wait at the window a minimum of 10 mins for our chicken. Not sure why its always that way. The chicken is good. Not a fan of bo-berry biscuits. They are really dry and plain.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I like the Cheese Biscuit and the Chicken Biscuit also everyone needs to try the sweet tea in the biggest cup ever do not forget the waitress and waiters they are pretty nice too