“First time having Biscuits and gravy at hardee's”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #63 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went thru the drive thru, great service and good food. Traveling and haven't been to Hardee's in years. First time having the biscuits and gravy.....will get that again.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few time. Not sure why I keep going here. The service is so so at best and the food is so so. Hardee's in other places seem to be decent. I have had one time where my burger was cold. I tried breakfast here once. It was on a Saturday around 9am. They had a line of about 7 people in front of me. The employees seemed very angry to have to serve people. Maybe just a few bad times but not at the top of my list for places to stop.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Consistent with Hardees standards. Thickburgers beat out McD's any day! Good coffee and biscuits on breakfast items

Reviewed 25 August 2016

It was late in the evening or late for me 7 pm. My Wife and I with our neighbors were watching a movie together when we decided on grabbing a bite to eat. Why not run through Hardee's drive thru. I have really always liked Hardee's here in Franklin. But the last few visits have really put me off. If you go through the drive thru and order more than one item you really need to triple check ever item in your bag. Even if it holds up and entire line of people, Check to make sure you have the right number of items and then open the boxes and make sure each item is what you ordered and has what it should have on it ! My order consist of 4 sandwiches and 2 fries. I blame my self for not stopping and checking each item as I have been shorted and given the wrong items before. But I feel the main fault falls on the manager for not double checking each item. I know everyone including the drive thru team is in a hurry to get all the food out. But when I arrived home some 20 minutes later and sat down with our friends at the dinner table we were all surprised to find that only one order was gotten the right. I ordered 2, 1/3 pound thick burgers with everything on them , 1 1/3 pound Bacon 3-way burger , 1 grilled chicken club sandwich and 2 curly fries. I got one burger with nothing on it. I felt that the supposed to be the bacon 3-way burger. One burger was plain with only mustard and ketchup, one burger had only lettuce and tomato on it. And last the chicken club was the only correct item in the sandwiches but the chicken was tough and uneatable according to my neighbor. The Fries were OK and shared by all of us. I know what many will say I should have gone back and spoken to the manager. But that would have been another 20 minutes back then wait on new food and 20 minutes back home. That is the reason for my review being poor. I only hope if you choose to eat at Hardee's you go in or if you must drive thru please triple check you order !

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Normal hardee's restaurant, was open on 4th of july! Yea.

Good service, clean. All the usual fast food, breakfast, etc.