“pizza pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #44 of 90 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The pizza is great the buffet is always on the tables and hot. They are always asking if you want a special pizza. They are super friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from Ana &a Gabby! The pizza and salad was delicious, and the ladies were wonderful! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here since it has opened and have never done a review. I came in on April 19 last time to celebrate my son's birthday and the food was yummy and the employees like always was super sweet. It's always clean in here and comfy with temperature and all. I look forward to being able to come here to eat and then play with my kids. I had asked to speak to the manager the last time I was here and I could tell she was slammed busy but made time to come see if I was ok and what I needed. She cared about my opinion and thanked me. So did the rest of the employees. Every time I see the employees they are always happy and kind. They ask me what special pizza or desert I want. They work hard to keep the buffet full as well. I can't thank them enough for doing such a great job. It means a lot to my family and I

1  Thank Heidi R
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

So it is a Pizza buffet, as expected the pizza is meh. However, the staff is amazing. Anna was so nice to our large group. Everything, is very clean, very orderly and overall while not the place to decide to drive for the sole purpose of eating there the arcade right next door does make this place a compelling option if you want to come with a group and blow off steam. Overall will absolutely come again.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We live in Franklin & eat the pizza buffet often with our two kids (both under 5). There is truly something for everyone & with the addition of grapes & mandarin oranges my kids love it even more, and so do I!
By the way, the "mystery pizza" is delicious!