Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotel
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

We originally booked this motel because of the reviews and it is one of the few motels in the area that excepts pets. I don’t know how this place got so many great reviews. The motel is obviously old and has some wear and tear. I noticed our room only had 2 towels, I always like to have an extra one or two because I don’t really use housekeeping services during my stays. I went to the lobby to ask for an extra towel and the woman gave me a puzzling look and asked why. Really? Because I asked for one. My response to her was “are guests not allowed to have extra towels?” She said they aren’t supposed too but she hesitantly gave me one. To the owner: I’m not going to steal your dinky motel towel. Many of the reviews said this place was quiet.... far from it! From before sunrise to after midnight all we could hear were people slamming their doors. Our room was next to an outside sitting area where people would party. There was trash and beer bottles all over in the mornings. We were looking to book another hotel on our second day but all the ones that were pet friendly were double priced than before. Even our dog wasn’t comfortable. We tolerated it and just left the night before our original check out day. Next time we will book either a better hotel and pay the higher costs or just rent an Airbnb.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Owner is a complete lunatic! He watches every move you make. We are in our 40's! He actually told us we couldn't park in front of our room, and when we questioned him, he was extremely rude and demeaning, kicking us out! While packing to leave, he called the police! The police said there are a lot of calls theredue to drugs. Do not stay there! Outdated and run down.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 July 2020

I like to stay at little mom n pop old time hotels like this. Not only are they much less in price, I feel connected to the past and my car is in front of my door. Now, the hotel room is very clean, the bed is comfy. The carpet and furniture isn't retro and is pretty normal hotel stuff. When you go retro, don't look for perfect as in a new hotel. There will be little imperfections. Here a tile is missing from the shower. The air works fine. We couldn't figure how to turn the bathroom light on, but it's by on a timer button next to the switch. The only bad thing, but not serious for us as we live 3 hours away,is the shower had no hot water. If you stay here, check that item out when you check in. That's why I didn't give 5 stars. For $76 (we upgraded to 2 queens and a fridge and microwave) vs $156 at a newer place, this is perfect. I don't like to waste my money.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed there last minute because we are looking to buy property in the area. The place is clean but lacks amenities. It didn't have an alarm clock or coffee maker. Didn't have a channel guide or any extra's.
When I went to the front desk, Shawna was very friendly and helpful. The owner was standing behind her, they were fixing to go on vacation or something. When I asked for a channel guide he told me it's on the TV so I had to scroll through 100 (maybe not that many) to get the 5-10 channels on the TV. He was hesitant to give me an alarm clock and when I asked for a blanket he asked me why I needed one, I have a heater in the room that I could turn up. I told him that my husband likes it very cold when he sleeps and I need it warm. He kept arguing with me but then Shawna gave me both and I left. It has a nice size pool but of course it wasn't working in the winter. I have the feeling that this owner is very tight with his money that's why you have the bare minimum - just a guess.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Excellent budget hotel. Affordable rate, clean room, comfortable bed, A/C heat unit working fine and hot water running. WiFi was spotty, oh well. The city of Franklin is nothing special, but there are plenty of dining options in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019