Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotel
Priceline
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.comUS$68
Expedia.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed there last minute because we are looking to buy property in the area. The place is clean but lacks amenities. It didn't have an alarm clock or coffee maker. Didn't have a channel guide or any extra's.
When I went to the front desk, Shawna was very friendly and helpful. The owner was standing behind her, they were fixing to go on vacation or something. When I asked for a channel guide he told me it's on the TV so I had to scroll through 100 (maybe not that many) to get the 5-10 channels on the TV. He was hesitant to give me an alarm clock and when I asked for a blanket he asked me why I needed one, I have a heater in the room that I could turn up. I told him that my husband likes it very cold when he sleeps and I need it warm. He kept arguing with me but then Shawna gave me both and I left. It has a nice size pool but of course it wasn't working in the winter. I have the feeling that this owner is very tight with his money that's why you have the bare minimum - just a guess.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2019

Excellent budget hotel. Affordable rate, clean room, comfortable bed, A/C heat unit working fine and hot water running. WiFi was spotty, oh well. The city of Franklin is nothing special, but there are plenty of dining options in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Staff was friendly. Room was good though there was some minor cosmetic issues. The refrigerator did not cool the drinks enough, but there was ice which was fine. Pool was closed for the season. The internet worked fine. The only issue that was annoying was that every time the tv was turned off, the satellite lost the signal and you had to play with the cables to get it to reload the programming. On one day, I just left the tv on all day so I wouldn't have to fool with it. The next day, when I was leaving, I just didn't bother and did not watch tv. I would go there again, but next time I might check to make sure the tv worked. Good shower. Had everything I needed including a hair dryer. One of the few places that still provides shampoo and soap.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

The staff is awesome
The room we had which was room 26 was great.clean fresh very cozy. The rooms are bigger than most,we thought.
Great coffee
Their is not slot of traffic allowed for any room rented which is a good thing I think.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

The Colonial Inn located in beautiful Franklin, NC is a very nice place to stay. The staff and owners were so friendly and nice. I’m so glad we chose this place. If you’re looking for a safe place to stay that’s clean and comfortable then stay here!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
BESTCOLONIALINN, Manager at Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Thank you for rating our small business