All reviews rocking chairs the owner an older hotel room was clean large flat screen tv with great water pressure last minute stop stay there again microwave and fridge food places motorcycle trip no frills we've stayed short notice nice size plenty of hot water great place to stay
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Accidentally booked this hotel instead of one in Franklin, VIRGINIA.
Once I put the address in my GPS I realized my mistake and thought I'd be nice and call to let them know my mistake. The owner was rude and unhelpful and charged me anyway. Made me wish I hadn't called.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Piscean71
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This Inn had very nice and clean rooms. It is close to everything. A quiet pet friendly Inn with a nice picnic area and grass for our pet. Everyone was very nice and friendly. Will definitely go again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The first thing we noticed about our room was the rocking chairs on a covered porch. Opening the door we were greeted with a very clean room, large flat-screen TV, a good size table to work on, two person dresser, small fridge and microwave, two queen size beds that were soft enough to be comfortable and firm enough not to sag. The motel is a little older than some places we've stayed but it's well maintained which is more than you can say for most places. My only wishes to give it a 5 out of 5 rating are a ceiling fan to move air around without the AC unit running, and hot water that you don't have to wait for.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the office have a fantastic mountain view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This motel was is local and family owned. Our room sat on the sole level with our door facing the parking area and the pool. The room itself was very clean and seemed to cater to the traveler. A microwave and fridge were there, as well as plenty of storage areas for clothes and such. There was even a rocker in the covered porch area.

The motel definitely met our needs and the price was right in comparison to some of the other big brands. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay for the money. Would definitely stay there again. Helpful and friendly staff. Enjoyed it very much. Cleanest facilities I have seen in a while. Thanks Colonial Inn for a pleasant and comfortable stay in Franklin.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family