Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$62
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$62
Expedia.comUS$72
Agoda.comUS$62
TravelocityUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Very friendly and helpful staff. Completely renovated since two years that we stayed there. Very clean room. Quiet place. Fair price. Our group had relaxing time there and met other AT hikers. The hotel owner was very helpful to find us shuttle to winding stairs gap for a week long hiking on AT.

Room tip: a good resting place for hikers
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Bijan A
Reviewed 22 June 2020

The office mgr would not even look- i had welts on my face when I woke up. i had no idea what it was only to look at a bug or 2 on my bed. The owner is nasty and would not refund my $ when i
got there. its a mess

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 299lynnes
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

The people who run this place are rude and obnoxious. They kept harassing me and my colleagues who left their backpacks in my room while we ran to the restaurant to eat and Ingall's to resupply. Then refused my maildrop, which they advertise as a free service for AT thru-hikers resulting in my package being sent all the way back home. This required 7 business days for delivery before I could have it reshipped to my new location. When I called to inquire about it they said the parcel was never delivered to them! WTH? I have the postal confirmation it was attempted to be delivered and was refused by Reception.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Muddusa
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a small, older hotel. We stayed here for the eclipse as our original reservation was cancelled 2 weeks earlier (they told us it was due to renovations??? for eclipse weekend! Seriously). We called Haven's and they had a room at a very good price. Check-in was friendly and quick even though we arrived late. The room was clean and a little larger than the chains we have stayed at. The town of Franklin is a very nice small town. Due to a family issue, we had to check out a day early. A refund was given immediately, without question. If you want a place to stay in town, at a great price, this is it. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cruisefan0110
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This Budget Inn is definitely nicer than its sister inn in Hiawassee, GA. You can still get laundry done and have a clean bed, but you also have a functioning microwave and fridge, plus things seem generally cleaner. The two of us were able to take a hot shower, the wall outlets were functional, and the wifi was mostly functional. There are enough flat spaces to spread out gear if you are a hiker. The inn will take you to and from the AT, and there is a shuttle to Walmart and an outfitter every day at 4pm. Costs about $6 more if you pay with credit card than with cash, but their onsite ATM wasn't working for us so we paid the surcharge.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina L