“Outstanding Freshly baked goods and entrees”

Rizzo's Bakery and Bistro
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 11 August 2017

There breads and pastries are freshly made daily. There breakfast and brunch offerings are wonderful. They have a brunch menu on Saturdays and dinner is served on Thursday,Friday and Saturday evenings.

There are newer reviews for Rizzo's Bakery and Bistro

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited Rizzo's several times and never been disappointed. Their salads are excellent. They always have a quiche if the day. Today was Roasted red pepper, spinach and gouda. So good! They have two homemade soups to choose from and again, we have always been impressed. They use out if the ordinary ingredients and don't skimp on quality. Their pastries and desserts are wonderful, and they have a karge choice. We haven't tried breakfast or dinner yet, but are looking forward to it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We just happened by this fabulous bistro. Everything we had was delicious and service was great too! We only went for lunch, but they are open for dinner on certain days. Every soup we had was flavorful and delicious. The sandwiches were great and on homemade breads. Also, be sure to try the poached pear salad-unbelievable!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Great lunch place and just started opening for dinners on Thursday Friday and Saturday's. check on hours. Food is delicious and so are the desserts. Has a small bakery also!

1  Thank michael d
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at Rizzos a few times, but local
Joints I like to try out a few times to be sure I can write a fair review.

The latest lunch included a turkey and cranberry sandwhich with corn chowder followed by tiaramisu and a chocolate cupcake (with lemon bars to go)

Service was excellent and food came our quickly. Prices were reasonable. Lots of unique options - especially for this area.

Overall I thought the food was okay, and hats been my consistent experience over the last three times I've eaten there. My friends loved their poached pear salad and raved about it - so maybe it's just me?!

Desserts on the other hand though were on point and tasted fabulous. I wish they would invest in bakery style containers though as I had to take my lemon bars in a to go box and they were for a gift.