“Decent Burgers”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Fletcher
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I went in for a to go burger. The employees were friendly and helpful. The burger was delish! Also had a salad bar salad. Many, many things to choose from. I would go back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Food wasn't too bad, salad bar is the same as other Tuesday's. The service was good, we didn't have to wait to be seated. I'm not much of a Tuesday's fan but we ate there because it was within walking distance of our hotel. Tired from driving all day.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Bar service is good but food service was slow. A couple people around me sent food back for wrong order. Probably will not re-visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This restaurant was close to my hotel and since I was traveling alone, it was convenient. Sometimes eating alone is awkward, but the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium. For the price, it was nice.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I like having a restaurant close enough to walk to from our hotel. The food was very good, and the employees were very helpful!