“Another gfood stop just off I-26 Exit 40 to the West in front of Asheville airport”
Review of Circle B Ranch BBQ

Circle B Ranch BBQ
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Surprised at how good the food is at this locally owned restaurant. Fried chicken is excellent according to friends who regularly order theirs ahead of time. Nita and I dropped in for some vegetables and a really good barbecue sandwich. Good, quick, easy on and off for locals and the traveling crowd.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

This is a place near home. The staff is good, however the food I'd just average. The BBQ is not special but tasty. Uses preservatives which I try to avoid. Ample parking and easy access from the main road. We use it for a fast pick up but only when in a rush.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I stayed at the hotel next door to the Circle B Ranch BBQ restaurant and went to dinner with my co-workers. They wanted me to try the barbecue but when I saw the sign about the fried chicken, I was all-in. The chicken did not disappoint, it was outrageously delectable (as was the mac n cheese, candied yams, potato salad, hush puppies...) and I'm forever scarred by the fact there is no Circle B Ranch BBQ restaurant in Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Florida, and any other state I work of of except this one location in NC. Ms. Laura, one of the hosts of this wonderful, friendly, charming little place is a lovely lady and I can't wait to see her and the rest of her fine crew tomorrow when I go back for dinner again.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Fried chicken takes 30 minutes after you order. It's so worth the wait. Yum...The sides are just as good. All made right there. Homemade baked beans and Mac n cheese are the perfect sides to go with this fried chicken; I've not had the likes of since my great grandmother.

1  Thank wonderingtheUS
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Sure, the chicken is good. And the sides. And house made dessert.
But no one does BBQ like Bubba.
Pork. Smoked. chopped. Delicious.
Nothing fancy or citified about it.