All reviews fort bragg continental breakfast skibo road rooms are spacious will stay there again recommend this hotel to anyone third floor king bed joanna shutdown maid nc inns
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This hotel is located in a great location. Easy access to all of the restaurants. The rooms were neatly cleaned with enough space to be comfortable while I was in the room. The staff was very friendly and if I had a problem they were quick to solve anything that was an issue. I would suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in on business. Finally got in and decided to watch a little tv before going out to dinner. I was greeted by the cheapest tv package known to man. No history channel. No discovery. No travel channel. Not much of anything. Oh there was beachbody tv and reach me tv... what ever that is....for the record it was people exercising and trying to sell you stuff.

This is the most insulting tv package I have seen in years. It doesn't even have the most basic of channels. You literally have to go out and research the most cheap insulting to your guests package there is. What kind of a manager does this.

I stay at comfort inns because they never fail me. Until now. I was looking forward to watching a few interesting shows. I guess now I'll just watch someone working out for a few hours and then find some useless junk I don't need on another channel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

stayed here first night on a 9 day bus tour from south ga. to portland me was supposed to get a king bed but they said all they had was 2 queen size not happy but made due over all every thing else was ok plenty of lines and a good breakfest room clean and quite staff was attentive would recommend staying here

Room Tip: no complaints from other folks on bus
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Everything from checking in with the front desk people, Yvonne , Ty and others from continental breakfast service people , Sherri , Donna, Mike and others to the room services staff, this is by far the best stay I have ever had.

RR

Room Tip: tip the staff
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ronnie r
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Accompanied by my laptop, I walked into the Comfort Inn breakfast area searching for a heavy dose of caffeine and maybe something to eat.

The Guest Service Agent, Donna, welcomed me as I came in and asked if she could assist me with anything. After finishing breakfast, I settled in with my coffee and computer. Occasionally, Donna would inquire if I needed anything and was professional, personable and very attentive.

Her friendly service and personality was appreciated and commendable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cheryl H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Well hello, RiffRaffMadness!

Thanks so much for taking the time to recognized one of our most valuable assets...Donna! I will definitely make certain that I share this review with the Comfort Inn Team and that Donna gets the "kudos" and recognition she deserves!

Thanks again for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cheryl High, General Manager