Affordable Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg NC Hotel
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfull kitchenhome away from homeimpromptu tripexceeding our expectationsthe property manageraffordable place to staycan't beat the pricesafe environmentfort bragghousekeeping staffstaying at this hotelper nightenjoyed our stayother hotelsclean roomsbradapartment
Reviewed 21 June 2015

My crew and I first arrived here on 1-5-2015, from Texas, and have been staying here since. The manager Annette and her staff Rachael, Gloria & Jesse have been very professional and helpful. The rooms are very clean and secure with full amenities. This place made my crew and I feel we were right at home. I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Fayetteville. The location is great and close to everything you'll need.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Annette B, General Manager at Affordable Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg NC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Dear "Hollywood",

Thank you for your kind words and for taking time o review us on trip advisory. You will always be remembered by our Affordable Suites family as one of the kindest people that we have met. We hope that you will refer us to anyone traveling from your area that may need accommodations in the future. It was an honor having you as our guest!

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 main reasons: It had a kitchen and it was a newer place.

This little hotel has surpassed my expectations. The facility is well maintained, the staff are amazingly helpful and polite, and they have places to grill out (though I didn't get the chance to) but it's nice to have that option.

If I could rate it 6 stars I would.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank tdy-guy123
Annette B, General Manager at Affordable Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg NC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments like yours help us educate potential travelers about Affordable Suites, and helps them feel confident with booking a hotel name they may not be familiar with. We’re very happy you enjoyed your stay and if we can serve you again, please let us know. You can find our other locations on our Affordable Suites website.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

One of the few great hotels i have stayed in a long time. Clean, quiet,comfortable, and awesome service. The Resident Manager and employees were first class. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Fayetteville,NC area who are away from home or just visiting.

Thank you for a great stay!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Tony,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being such a wonderful guest! We appreciate the time you took from your busy schedule to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments like yours help us educate potential travelers about Affordable Suites, and helps them feel confident with booking a hotel name they may not be familiar with. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and you will always have a place to call your "home away from home". You are missed tremendously!!! Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing Affordable Suites of America.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

I was visiting from Germany and was booked at the Affordable Suites of America Fayetteville. I had never stayed at this establishment before and was unsure of the service and the type of environment. From day one the Manager Annette, the Staff Rachael and all additional staff helped to make my visit one of the Best stays since visiting stateside. They were very professional, friendly, provided outstanding customer service, and did a great job in maintaining the grounds, suites, and overall facility. Even those who lodged at Affordable Suites of America Fayetteville made the environment a Home Away from Home!

The Suites are clean, roomy, quiet, there are no residents under 21 years of age, there are grills available to BBQ, and I just loved the fact that you needed a key to gain entry of the hotel; in addition to your Suite. The parking was Great at the hotel and surrounding areas. The hotel is located just down the street from the Cross Creek Mall, so there was a number of places to shop. In addition, there was a number of Restaurants that were in the area for dining in or available for delivery.

Way to Go Affordable Suites of America Fayetteville if I make future trips to Fayetteville your hotel will be my first choice!

Room Tip: I enjoyed my suite on the first floor because I loved to shop and always had lots of packages to bring in. I had a corner room and was happy with it.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Annette B, General Manager at Affordable Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg NC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Reviewed 11 February 2015

My best friend and I went to Fayetteville for a conference.. Looked at several different motels but couldn't find anything available. I found this place on accident.. But it was awesome.. The room was amazing.. I like the fact that you had to have a key to get in the area where the doors were. The room was very clean. It was more than enough room for us. It was also close to town so there is plenty of shopping!!!
The only complaint we had.. Which really can't be helped.. Was the water pressure in the shower. We both have very thick hair and it was hard to get the shampoo rinsed.
Other than that it was great!!

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Amanda A
Annette B, General Manager at Affordable Suites Fayetteville / Fort Bragg NC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I had to giggle a little about the comment on your hair. I remember telling you how great it looked. It is always a pleasure having such wonderful guest like you that radiate sunshine. Please remember us in any of your upcoming stays here in Fayetteville. Again, we appreciate your business and thank you again for your positive comments.