“Delicious dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great service, nice small restaurant. Had wonderful fresh fish and amazing chocolate martini for dessert.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The entire experience we had was excellent - the food was delicious and the drinks were well poured. As far as price we are from Miami so I was not shocked but I could see how some would think it was pricey.

I had the tuna and it was amazing, my kids had the lamb chops and they were excellent. we also had the fried appetizer platter and that was very well prepared as well.

A must go!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal meal here last night...mom had lamb lollichops that she said were delicious. I had the pork tenderloin and it just about melted in my mouth. Hubby had the steak and shrimp that he said was his best meal on the island! Dad had short ribs and the meat fell right off the bone. Be sure to try the Lemonchello (sp?) cake for dessert! Owner hung around checking on things and the wait staff is very attentive.

1  Thank J H
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Kathryn’s is a great little spot for a few cocktails and great food. It can be romantic or just a quick stop to eat at the bar. We both had wedges salads which were great. I had a steak, cooked perfect and my wife’s salmon was great tasting as well. The bartender has a heavy hand on the martini pour which is not a problem in my eyes. We will be back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Just finished another delicious dinner at Katherine’s. We have dinner at Katherine’s about once a month and this restaurant is always consistently excellent. Tonight’s Parmesan Crusted Grouper with lump crab meat and lobster ravioli was world class!