“Great place”

Master Bedroom Top Level
Bunk Room Top Level
View from Top Level
View from Top Level
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DavidZ267
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Great place”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This is not our first time on emerald isle but our first time here. Our usual rental was booked. This is a nice ocean front takes dogs. Has a great layout and a sun and shade deck. Kitchen is a good layout and modern. Good for two couples or an extended family. The bad it is a bit far from the main drag at Emerald isle it is closer to salter path. I was not trilled with Shorewood realty. Poor communication we were not told to bring trash bags or toilet paper Common these things cost pennies it is silly not to include them if you don't then TELL me so I do not have to make another trip to the market. They provide linens but did not make the bed. We found out the gas grill was out of gas right before dinner. Btw the beach right in front of the cottage is full of shells great for collecting but hard on the feet. None of these are deal breakers but good to know.

Management Response
22 Jul 2016
Thank you choosing Angelfish and Shorewood Real Estate for your Vacation. I am sorry you were not informed that Guests are responsible for those kinds of personal necessities. Our website is full of valuable information regarding our properties, things to do on the Crystal Coast and things to bring or buy that are not provided for your Vacation. http://www.shorewoodrealestate.com/guest-services/reservation . Shorewood works hard to have exceptional customer service possible. In the future, please contact us first your specific needs, so we can resolve it in a timely manner and you’re your vacation the best it can be.

MGMT | Shorewood Real Estate
Pinehurst
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
greenville nc
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Reviewed 29 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing