“Crab dip tasted like imitation crab”

Surf's Up Bar And Grill
Ranked #22 of 43 Restaurants in Emerald Isle
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Fun and friendly beach atmosphere were you can come as you are enjoy delicious food and cold drinks. We are at the beach so don't expect fine dining just great quality tasting food and serving staff.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Crab dip was edible but left a lot to be desired as far as taste.
Nicely furnished, great decor, excellent location, really goid white russian....but the food needs improvement.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Food is average to good. Service was ok. Prices are a little high, but you're paying for the view, which is good. I might eat there again if I was already at the pier or on the beach nearby and got hungry but otherwise I wouldn't make a special trip.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Lunch was spot on along with the service, good food at fair prices, really liked the burger. we will be back

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here after we walked the pier and the food was great. We tried the southern fries, not my favorite but my daughter loved them (too much gravy for me). I had crab cakes and they were delicious and my daughter loved her shrimp tacos. The service was great as well. Fun being able to buy a T-shirt to bring home too!

1  Thank Beth W
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped by to grab a beer ,to take on pier. Menu looked like an excellent lunch spot but we wanted something fancier for dinner. Sometimes they charge for parking sometimes they don’t.