“Great place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AdakC
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great place”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed here last year and liked it enough to come back. We have been coming to Emerald Isle for a dozen or more years. It is an older place, but everything works. This place works very well for our needs. It has 3 bedrooms, which lets the kids come down for the weekends. It is a short walk to the ocean and the porch lets you sit and relax. It is only a few minutes up to town for all of your shopping needs. I would have no problem recommending this place to friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: No icemaker.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 12 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
12 Dec 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you liked this duplex and enjoyed your stay. I agree, the location is ideal as it is right on the beach and still convenient to not only the sound across the street, but the more central parts of Emerald Isle as well. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
20 Sep 2012
We enjoyed having you as our guest this year and I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation at this duplex. I have noted the missing kitchen items so they can be replaced. Thank you for your feedback and please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 5 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Liked best: view
Liked least: size
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
5 Nov 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at At The Beach West. It pleases me to know that you were able to getaway for some quality time and relaxation with your grandmother. I'm also happy to know you found all you needed supplied by the owner of this duplex. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
lewisville
Reviewed 23 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing