“Great Location!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Momof2624
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great Location!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The house is a short walk to the beach and has the bay behind it. We had a problem with the internet and help was there within hours! The house is a bit on the older side, but comes equipped with all kitchen necessities (plates, cups, utensils, pots etc). The master bed is a bit hard and master bath very small. I love the fact that there are NO rugs, just seems much more sanitary! The upkeep on the back of the house needs some attention. We loved hanging out back there at night to relax, but there wasn't much room due to the overgrown grass. A little weed wacking goes a long way! It would have been really nice if there was a dock to hang out on back there, but I'm guessing Sandy took care of that! All in all we enjoyed our stay at this home!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bethel
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

NC
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk
Lexington
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
10 Aug 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with this home. Upon receiving your report of issues during your stay, we did check each item. While I am sorry that you decided to leave early, neither mold nor mildew was found at the home and we haven't received any other reports from other guests. Often the smell you described is the musty smell which can happen due to the humid climate of our area and doors of the property being left open for extended periods of time. This can create a dampness which can bring with it a musty smell.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you and your family will vacation in Emerald Isle again. Please call us if we can assist you in planning your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
25 Apr 2013
I'm happy to know that you found the Fincannon duplex to be comfortable for you and your family. I am sorry to hear of the issues you found with the flooring, but I'm glad you were pleased with our response to the matter. Certainly, had you let us know about this during you stay we would have gladly sent someone to clean the duplex more efficiently.

I hope you will vacation with us again. Please call us when you begin planning your next trip to Emerald Isle and we'll happily assist you in making your reservations - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing