“Relax and Fish”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PremierVA...
Gordonsville, Virginia
“Nice view & Location - needs updating and painting”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The house was in a great location, but it needs some TLC. The East side of this duplex needs paint, the AC quit in the middle of our stay - the rental company brought in window AC units. The kitchen was well equipped and it had a nice open floor plan. The master bedroom has an attached bath that only has a tub - No shower - so we had to use the other showers. We rented this house because it had 3 bathrooms but did not know it was only 2 showers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: no shower in Master Bath
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Aug 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. I am sorry to hear that the A/C failed during your stay, but I'm happy we were able to keep you and your family comfortable with the window units. I am also sorry to hear of your disappointment in not having a shower in the master bath. Our reservation agents do have complete descriptions of each of our homes and are happy to use them to find the perfect rental for each family that stays with us. When checking out properties for your next vacation, please let our vacation planners know of this experience and they will happily ensure you find a property that has all you desire - 1-888-832-0140.
Apex

FL
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
16 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It sounds as though you had a wonderful vacation and that this home provided excellent location and atmosphere for you and your family. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Bossier City
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
28 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Changing Tides East. It pleases me to know that you had a most enjoyable vacation in Emerald Isle.

I am sorry to hear of the leaking washing machine. Should a similar issue occur during a future stay with us, please leave a message when you receive the after hours recording. We have someone on call when the office is closed and they are paged when a message is left so we can and do provide after hours service.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing