“A Piece of Paradise”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

11brenda
North Olmsted, Ohio
“A Piece of Paradise”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The house was beautiful - right on the ocean. There was an elevator you could take from the ground floor to the 2nd floor. Plenty of parking space and 10 bedrooms. There was plenty of rooom for everybody. We fit 15 adults and 7 kids with no problems. The kids really enjoyed the heated pool. There were rocking chairs on the deck so you could enjoy the ocean view. Would definitely recommend this house.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hauppauge n y
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
6 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. This Sandcastle home is large and great for a family vacation. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your time together in this home and hope you will return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MA
Reviewed 22 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

22 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. This is a great home and I'm happy to know that you and your family enjoyed revisiting it. I am sorry to hear of the maintenance issues you encountered during your stay and I have alerted our maintenance department of these things. Thank you for letting us know. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next family vacation to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Austin
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

4 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your week in Emerald Isle with your family. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some maintenance issue during your stay and I hope these things were remedied quickly for you. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$4,160
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing