“Very Good Food”
Review of Mediterranean Deli

Mediterranean Deli
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Elon
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to the Med. Deli. I live in Elon but I just don’t go. The food is wonderful and the people who work there were very helpful on picking out my choices. I would highly recommend this deli on your next visit to Elon

Reviewed 27 July 2018

If you love to graze... this is the restaurant for you. Unending food choices, easy selection and at a good price. We enjoyed the visit very much.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I don't know how to properly explain this recently opened eatery in Elon, NC. When you walk in, you are overwhelmed by the choices of food to pick from!

I got a chicken kebob, which came on a bed of rice with pita bread - and I picked 2 sides: I chose sauteed mushrooms and a fruit salad. The food was fantastic - and the servings were very large. Others in my group got other things, and everyone was well pleased.

You order up front and serve yourself to the drinks, silverware, napkins - and then go find a seat. The dining room areas are very spacious. You receive a number for your table and they bring the food out when it's ready. The hard part is deciding what to order!

I expect this establishment to do VERY well in this area!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a late lunch at Med Deli and it was still packed at 2:30. Just a great spot with soooo many choices.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Sorry to see this added my daughters Senior year! it is phenomenal, and we live in a city where they have amazing Lebanese food. The tabouli, baba, grape leaves, and favtaur (?) are delicious. Staff also very efficient! And they sell beer and wine! Win win!