“Beautiful layout... there are so many choices and all fresh”
Review of Mediterranean Deli

Mediterranean Deli
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Elon
Reviewed 27 July 2018

If you love to graze... this is the restaurant for you. Unending food choices, easy selection and at a good price. We enjoyed the visit very much.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I don't know how to properly explain this recently opened eatery in Elon, NC. When you walk in, you are overwhelmed by the choices of food to pick from!

I got a chicken kebob, which came on a bed of rice with pita bread - and I picked 2 sides: I chose sauteed mushrooms and a fruit salad. The food was fantastic - and the servings were very large. Others in my group got other things, and everyone was well pleased.

You order up front and serve yourself to the drinks, silverware, napkins - and then go find a seat. The dining room areas are very spacious. You receive a number for your table and they bring the food out when it's ready. The hard part is deciding what to order!

I expect this establishment to do VERY well in this area!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a late lunch at Med Deli and it was still packed at 2:30. Just a great spot with soooo many choices.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Sorry to see this added my daughters Senior year! it is phenomenal, and we live in a city where they have amazing Lebanese food. The tabouli, baba, grape leaves, and favtaur (?) are delicious. Staff also very efficient! And they sell beer and wine! Win win!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I have visited several times and tried something different each time. It's hard to choose a favorite because all of the dishes I have tried have been wonderful. Fresh, full of flavor and so many choices! Anyone can find things they like here. Located right on Haggard near Williamson, parking is in the back and on the side. You can see all many of the offerings in the glass case before you order. Orders come out quickly and are delivered to your table. All types of salads, meats, fruits and even desserts! The servings are large and to go containers are available for your leftovers. Don't miss the island where you can grab an assortment of olives, sauces and zatar! Try it if you never have...you will be hooked on this healthy garnish!
The tables are easy to pull together for a big crowd and it is large enough you can spread out if needed.
Pita is baked on site and delicious. Don't forget to take a package for home later. Vegans, meat eaters, salad lovers, veggie lovers and those with a sweet tooth can find plenty here. Drinks are varied and serve yourself. No need to wait for refills!
You can't go wrong and this Deli. You will continue to see me there often!