“Good options....”
Review of NanaSteak

NanaSteak
Reserve with OpenTable
NanaSteak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 790 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I had researched the area and felt that my wife would like this place because it appeared to have good sharable plates and she loves that. We got 3 of them to share - the lamb meatballs, ribs and the meat and cheese plate (they all have fancier names than that but I can't remember them right now). They were all very good as well as the drinks.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I loved the atmosphere! I had great service! I especially loved the food!! the calamari tied for my favorite ..actually I think it surpassed my favorite and now it is my favorite!!! Can't wait to go back and try the brunch they have on the weekends.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a night to remember: Gwen and I purchased tickets to the Taj Mahal & Keb Mo Concert at the Durham Performing Arts Center. We drove over to Durham from Siler City,NC: We’re only an hour away or 46.5 miles. Deciding to stay overnight was such an excellent choice: DPAC, Durham Performing Arts Center, NanaSteak and Aloft Durham Downtown are all located next to each other. All three venues are brand-new and were awesome: Our dining experience at NanaSteak will never be forgotten; we shared an Italian bottle of wine, Big Bowl of Mussels and the 16oz Prime Rib. The food, the service and the atmosphere were superb. We hope to go back to Durham many more times; we love this town.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Place was bustling as a DPAC show that evening. Got a very nice table in the bar area. The entire staff is helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. While we love Nana's this was our first time at NanaSteak. We both had the vension which was delicious! We had different sides and they were out of this world. If we had more time we would have also done appetizers. Drinks always very good. What's not to love? Super atmosphere makes you 'almost' just want to skip the show and hang around. We also stopped in for a nightcap after the show. The location, food,drinks, staff are all Top Shelf. We will be back without a doubt. Highly recommend prior to a show or just 'because'.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Came with colleagues for group dinner. Steaks were good but the bernaise sauce was horrible- like mayonnaise. Potatoes come in mini pots and some were not very hot.
It was a very expensive dinner and I found the bread, sauces, desserts to be average. I have been to many better steak houses.