All reviews chapel hill redroof inn room was clean absolutely stay here again budget hotel needed a place to stay recent stay i highly recommend this hotel triangle area bryant unc pillows housekeeper interstate desk hurricane
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Front desk people were nice, the room was very clean, linens crisp and white. I was able to get the saver special rate for booking in advance. Conveniently located to UNC Chapel Hill and many restaurants. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I can't express the kindness that was shown to us doing the Florence hurricane situation. The staff at this hotel was beyond compare and they took care of us the whole time we stayed. Carla made us feel extra important doing that time, and she managed to keep a smile on my wife's face. She was a great comfort to my wife in just having someone to talk with. I hope Red Roof understands and appreciates her as an employee. Thanks! Carla.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Room very spacious and economical.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I visit red roof inn chapel hill frequently, I must say that the front desk is amazing. The property is always clean and the best value around. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I enjoy Carla on how professional and funny she is. I always get a laugh when she checks me in. Will be back in September for Chapel hill first game. Can't wait!

Room Tip: Rooms are in excellent condition and the Superior Is the BEST value.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank metrius95
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff. Conveniently located to the highway to go shopping & find great restaurants. I was very impressed by the prompt response by the staff when I needed various items for my room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have been staying here at this location for sometime and the staff is really great. I would like to point out that Carla is exceptional not only with her knowledge of her job, but how she treats guests with concern and by name. She is just awesome! Very informative.

Room Tip: Superior King room is a great value, backside is quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo