“Good food, kind of slow service”
Review of Nantucket Grill

Nantucket Grill
Ranked #106 of 856 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I got the pan seared crab cake with mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was excellent, the lemon in the sauce gave it some bite. Carrot cake for dessert, a half slice is all that is needed, it was huge, but excellent. I travel for business a fair amount, and always seek out local places like this to eat. I often make repeated visits to the same cities, but rarely eat at the same place twice. This is one place that I will eat at again when I'm next in the Raleigh/Durham area.

The only reason I deducted the 1 star was that the service was a little slow, and they were not overly busy.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had a big group. I had the grilled chicken sandwich which was very plain and dry. Others had fish salad. One had chicken salad and liked it. The save for this place was their cakes. We sampled 4 different one. They were pretty good.
No need to go back

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Visited on Sunday March 4th. The service was way beyond terrible. Does not matter if the food was good or not. I would never ever return and would never recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Ordered a clam roll with onion rings. The clams were over done, returned it...I never do that! Got the second order and the we’re almost as bad and tasted bitter, the onion rings were greasy. Nothing about this lunch was good except the service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in around 5:00 on a Thursday. Great timing, not crowded. I ask for an ENTREE with mostly pasta. I was told the salmon pasta entree.
She ordered the salmon salad and I the grilled salmon on pasta with vegetables in an oil sauce. Sounded great......but not.
Very little pasta. Way too much veggies.
A great tasting salmon however very bland tasting in general. Needed a more substantial sauce. Would not return for pasta. The 6 layer cake was well worth the trip.
Wife enjoyed her entree and especially the cake. Simply Awesome.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank GMC0423

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!