“Too bad I can't give worse that a one”
Review of Nantucket Grill

Nantucket Grill
Ranked #106 of 857 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Visited on Sunday March 4th. The service was way beyond terrible. Does not matter if the food was good or not. I would never ever return and would never recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Ordered a clam roll with onion rings. The clams were over done, returned it...I never do that! Got the second order and the we’re almost as bad and tasted bitter, the onion rings were greasy. Nothing about this lunch was good except the service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in around 5:00 on a Thursday. Great timing, not crowded. I ask for an ENTREE with mostly pasta. I was told the salmon pasta entree.
She ordered the salmon salad and I the grilled salmon on pasta with vegetables in an oil sauce. Sounded great......but not.
Very little pasta. Way too much veggies.
A great tasting salmon however very bland tasting in general. Needed a more substantial sauce. Would not return for pasta. The 6 layer cake was well worth the trip.
Wife enjoyed her entree and especially the cake. Simply Awesome.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank GMC0423
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I had the Stuffed Shrimp and it was the best I have had in North Carolina. The overall quality of the food was superior, the service unmatched, the ambiance comfortable, with almost undetectable background music. So great food, great service. good ambiance and no music to distract from a conversation with my favorite dining companion - my wife. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to Nantucket Grill there times. Also stopped by to get cake slices to go a few times. Scallops, shrimp, crab cakes, strip steaks, have all been excellent. Good specials offered nightly. Service is prompt and friendly. Outdoor or indoor seating. The cake is the highlight. Huge slices of a variety of cakes are a must. Strawberry short cake, carrot cake and chocolate bliss are our favorites. Good food, good value, good service and great desserts. Terrific.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Nantucket Grill? Share your experiences!